Smoking cigarettes have been associated with a number of harmful health disorders, out of which, cancer is the most common. Which is why, due to more and more awareness, more and more people are realizing the necessity to quit cigarettes. Easier said than done, though.
Cigarettes contain nicotine and the body’s dependence on nicotine is far more worse than you can imagine. It takes just a few puffs before the body starts getting addicted to nicotine. When the body is deprived of nicotine, it starts reacting badly and the smoker has to deal with problems like:
- Nausea and constant fatigue.
- Headache and body pain.
- Digestive problems and cramps.
- Appetite loss, disturbed sleep, and insomnia.
- Mood swings, depression, and anxiety.
These are but a few side effects of quitting nicotine. Clearly, giving up cigarettes is not a cake walk. If you’ve been struggling with cigarette addiction too and haven’t been able to quit it yet, you must try herbal blends offered by firms like the Quebec based Meo Marley’s firm.
This company has earned the reputation of manufacturing organic mixtures that have been helping smokers to give up on not just cigarettes but also weed. Three such organic blends by them are listed below. Have a look.
- Meofill OG Herbal Blend
This product is a blend of Raspberry leaves, chamomile, marshmallows, and Mullein. The reasons that this product helps smokers are listed below.
- Chamomile cures headache and reduces nausea too.
- Mullein has antioxidants that kill free radicals and promote mental well being.
- Raspberry leaves reduce stomach inflammation that improves appetite.
- Marshmallow is an analgesic that can treat headache and body cramps.
- Meofill Oleo Herbal Blend
This product is a blend of sage, lemon balm, citrus lemon zest, and mullein. You already know the benefits of mullein. And the benefits of the other three herbal ingredients are listed below. Have a look!
- Lemon balm reduces nausea and improves appetite.
- Sage has antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress. It also improves sleep and reduces depression.
- Citrus lemon zest deals with anxiety by uplifting the mood.
- Meofill Zen Herbal Blend
This product is a blend of Damiana, blueberry leaves, passion flower, Mullein, and butterfly pea.
- Butterfly pea has antioxidants that fight free radicals and reduce stress.
- Passion flower is a known cure for anxiety, depression, and mood swings.
- Damiana can effectively reduce depression, improve sleep quality and cure insomnia, and can also help in dealing with headache and nausea.
- Blueberry leaves have more antioxidants that most other herbs. It is, thus, able to reverse oxidative damage and control panic attacks and anxiety to a very large extent.
If you’re trying to quit cigarettes, then visit the website for best tips and products that will help you.