Nowadays many people are suffering from asthma problem. Be it any age group, asthma is a disorder that can affect any age group person. The stage of asthma and the severity of the disorder range from person to person.
Asthma is a disorder in which you feel difficulty in breathing due to the narrowing of your airways and also in some conditions it swells. This can sometimes lead to coughing, wheezing when you breathe and shortness of breath in some people. As mentioned above in some people the asthma is in the initial stage but when the person is suffering from extreme conditions of asthma, he/she might find it difficult to do day to day activities freely.
It is suggested that every disease or disorder is diagnosed and treated at the earliest so that it does not go the advanced stage wherein it is difficult to treat that disease or disorder. Especially in India, Ayurveda is extensively used to treat various diseases and disorders since ancient times. Not only in India, now even all around the world Ayurveda has been recognized as a powerful solution to treat many disorders.
Ayushakti is an ayurvedic clinic in Mumbai. It has various centres with expert Ayurvedic doctors. Since it was founded in 1987 by Dr Smita Naram, the well known ayurvedic doctor it has successfully treated many patients who were finding it difficult to find a perfect solution for their problem.
Symptoms of Asthma are
There are some symptoms that you may experience which will help in diagnosing whether you are suffering from asthma or not.
Following are the symptoms of asthma
- Shortness of Breath
- Pain in the chest or you might feel tight around your chest area
- One common sign is that you might start to wheeze when you exhale.
- You might sometimes feel trouble in sleeping due to continuous cough, breathlessness and wheezing
- Respiratory viruses like cough and cold while worsening wheezing and breathing attacks.
Ayurvedic approach for asthma
Although there is no long term permanent cure for asthma, there are some Ayurvedic natural remedies that can be followed to either prevent it from getting severe or prevent it to some extent. Ayushakti has suggested some of these natural remedies
- Herbal Tea– Herbal Tea is a very beneficial natural remedy used to treat asthma. Prepare herbal tea using ginger, tulsi, pepper and ajwain. It can help out to get rid of asthma to some extent.
- Vasaka– Vasaka is recognised as a natural Indian herb which is well known to treat asthma, bronchitis and also excessive mucus. You can prepare the vasaka juice with 2 teaspoons of honey and consume it twice in a day.
- Mustard Oil– Mustard oil is very helpful for giving you relief from asthma. You just have to rub the red mustard oil gently on the chest which helps in easing you from an asthma attack. Another way that mustard oil is helpful is to consume the mustard oil along with a spoon of jaggery twice a day which can prove very beneficial in the long run.
- Yashtimadhu– Yashtimadhu is also known as licorice which is well known for its various health benefits. The benefits of yashtimadhu are that it clear your vocal cord, helps in healing damaged hair and also relieves the symptoms of bronchitis and asthma
Clinically proven Ayushakti’s Breathe Easy Kit
As mentioned above Ayushakti has been using Ayurveda as well as selling clinically proven Ayushakti Ayurvedic medicine not only in India but across the world. All Ayushakti medicines are 100% natural. One of the Ayushakti medicine that does wonders in treating problems like asthma is “Breathe Easy Kit”. It treats problems like Viral Infections, Cough, Cold, Nose Block, Sinus, Chest congestion, Breathlessness and many more. Breathe Easy Kit consists of the following medicines
- SwasavinAsthaloc– The main benefits of this tablet that it effectively reduces heavy breathlessness, chest congestion and inflammation in the respiratory channels.
- Swasavin D-Vyro– It is considered as an immune modulator as it improves the immunity power thus giving you relief from cold, cough, allergy and so on.
- SwasavinKaphano– It is a very effective cough syrup for all age group which helps in relieving cough, throat infection and cold.
To know more about Breathe Easy Kit visit: https://bit.ly/319o1Ku
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org