Hair transplantlondon are basically performed to add more hair to an area of your head/scalp that may be facing the thinning of hair or balding. Hair Transplant at our London center happens under expert guidance and team. These procedures are performed by taking hair from thicker parts of the scalp, or other parts of the body, and grafting it to the area where there is lesser hair or scalp needs filling or balding section of the scalp.
According to our research across London City all about 50 percent of men and 30 percent of women are found trusted source experience some or the other form of hair loss. To ensure on this they have been reported about using the treatments for Hair Restoration, or programs on Hair Loss Preventionlondon.Hair transplant is another type of Hair restoration method.
Does a Hair transplant works out well?
Hair transplant treatments are typically successful if compared or over the counter compared with other hair restoration or Hair loss prevention products. But there are some factors to consider on the matter of Hair Transplant as well:
- Almost 70-80 percent of transplanted hair trusted to have fully grown back in an estimated three to four months time.
- It is simply like our regular hair, even the transplanted hair will also thin over time.
- People with dormant hair follicles may face issues, but due to the latest techniques transplanted hairs fully grow back.
Hair Transplants is not the procedure that works right for everyone. Such treatments are used to basically for hair restorationlondon if you’re balding or facing thinning of your hair naturally or have lost hair due to an injury or kind of skin diseases or reactions. Such type of procedures always comes with coststhat may depend on lot of factors:
- Upto what extent of the transplant procedure need to be performed (Area of scalp)
- Availability of surgeons in London City
- How well experience and famous is the surgeon undertaking your treatment
- Which type of surgical technique is chosen by the surgeon and his team.
- After Treatment medications also adds up to the final cost.
Let’s understand how does a hair transplant work?
Although it’s simple to understand, in this process they simply put a hair in bald areas. In Hair Transplant takes hair you have and is then transferred it to an area where you don’t have hair. They usually take hair from the back of your head, but in some cases they can also be taken from other parts of your body.Before undertaking or initiating a transplant, your surgeon will sterilize the area where the hair will be removed. This shall ensure that the areas are numb by using a local anesthetic process. They also have an option given to certain patients for sedation in order to stay asleep for the procedure on their request.
There are two methods/ procedures performed for undertaking the Hair transplant: FUT or FUE.
Below we understand both the processes in length to have a proper Idea so as to what it is actually like to have a Hair transplant.
Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
FUT is also known as follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS). Here with the use of scalpel, the surgeon removes a piece of your scalp, usually from the back of your head and then closes the area from where the scalp was removed by taking stitches.
- Our surgeon and their assistants separate the scalp and dissect the strips into smaller pieces along with the use of scalpel.
- If need be the splits can happen into pieces as many as 1,000 or 2000 grafts. These grafts may contain few or only one hair each.
- Then with the Use of a needle or blade, the surgeon makes tinny holes in your head on scalp where hair shall be transplanted.
- Grafting is done by filling the puncture by planting the hair inside.
- Lastly the surgical area is covered by bandages or gauze.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
While performingthe FUE procedure, Our surgeon takes the below steps:
- Your Hairs are shaved off hair on the back side of the head.
- Then the surgeon takes individual follicles out of the scalp skin he took.
- To perform FUT procedure, the surgeon then makes small punctures/holes in your scalp and grafts hair follicles into them.
- They lastly they cover the surgical site with bandages or gauze.
There are no much specific side effects if you choose the right doctor across the London city. We at Zest UK assure you a perfect Hair transplant, Hair loss prevention as well as Hair restoration advises. Just visit us today and know more with our experts.