Female pattern baldness is a type of hair loss problem that affects women. It is also referred to as androgenetic alopecia. This condition is different from male pattern baldness in terms of the pattern of hair loss. It is normal for most women to suffer from hair loss as they age. Female pattern baldness has genetic roots and more commonly occurs after menopause.
Signs of Female Pattern Baldness
As already mentioned, it is normal for women to lose hair. But what is considered normal and what is not? If you are losing not more than 100 hairs per day, it is normal. Otherwise, you should take your hair loss problem seriously. If you have female pattern baldness, you should expect the following signs:
The hair growing stage slows down
- New hair takes much longer to grow
- There is shrinking in hair follicles, causing thinning of new hair
- The new hair is easy to break
A unique characteristic of this condition is that you lose hair all over your head, not just in the front and receding to the back.
Types of Female Pattern Baldness
This hair loss condition is divided into 3 different types. This includes:
This is a minor thinning of the hair around the part.
In this case, the part gets widened and there is more thinning.
This causes more comprehensive thinning and top of the scalp can become visible.
Treatment for Female Pattern Baldness
Just because female pattern baldness has its roots in genetics, it doesn’t mean that it is not treatable. DHT Halting Technology is a unique development in this field. Hair Restore Conditioner and Shampoo make use of only natural ingredients to treat this hair loss condition without causing any side effects. This is a proprietary formulation that is free from any harsh chemicals.
Hair Restore Conditioner and Shampoo are formulated using clinically proven ingredients.
Some of the main features of this shampoo and hair conditioner that help in treating female pattern baldness are as follows:
- This is the most effective conditioner for daily use formulation for both preventing and treating hair loss. It also fights hair thinning and breaking. Besides, it stimulates the growth of thicker, stronger, and healthier hair.
- It strengthens the hair and improves scalp health.
- It reduces the appearance of thin hair, which results in the increased appearance of thicker and healthier hair.
- The formulation also nourishes your hair to make them healthier and stronger from inside.
- It can be used on both colored and any other type of treated hair.
Various Causes of Female Hair Loss
Besides genetics, there are many other causes of female pattern baldness or hair loss. You can use this DHT Halting Technology to treat hair loss in all these conditions:
This type of hair loss occurs when your immune system itself attacks the hair follicles.
Hair loss may also occur as a result of some illness. This can be caused by a high fever or infection.
You may be taking some medications that may have caused your hair loss as a side effect.
Your hair loss may also occur when you wear certain hairstyles that cause excess pressure on your hair. So whatever the cause of your baldness, I recommend using DHT Hair Restore Conditioner and Shampoo to treat your condition.